2 Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website) except in relation to content that you have created;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public without express permission;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website except for content specifically and expressly made available for editing (such as downloadable resources); or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletters, downloadable resources, brand guidelines and brand assets).
- Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed to achieve its intended purpose.
3 Acceptable use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
4 Registered users
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted to registered users.
In order to become a registered user, you must complete the online registration process that requires you to submit your first name, second name, date of birth, a working email address and some fields of your address.
You warrant that all the information you provide to us as part of the registration procedure is true, accurate, fair and complete.
Users will use their working email address and password to access the restricted areas of our website. Registered users must keep their passwords confidential.
You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your account details confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
You must not use any other person’s email address and password to access our website under any circumstances.
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to the website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing the website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing the website;
- contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the website;
- bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise;
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account)
7 Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
8 Entire agreement
NetEDI deliver a cloud-based B2B platform as a managed service. We take responsibility for an organisations B2B operation by managing their electronic trading processes and requirements.
We provide an end-to-end solution that is efficient, scalable and secure built using a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. Our mission is to deliver a world class service that your business deserves.
Â©2016 NetEDI. All rights reserved.