Job Description: Support Technician
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday
Location: Office based role
Our Company was founded on the idea that we could build one integrated business platform and deliver it online to any business so they could be more successful.
What does this mean for you? If you’re looking to drive your own career and make a difference through your work, there’s no better opportunity than NetEDI.
We offer a fully managed service built upon our world class iPaaS solution NeTIX, which connects business worldwide to their trading relationships. Exchanging millions documents a month and handling transactions worth billions of pounds per annum. NetEDI serves all types of companies in the supply chain. Whether a retailer, automotive, supplier, grocer, healthcare supplier, ecommerce platform, distributor or 3PL, our NeTIX platform ensures their onboarding experience will be streamlined and pain-free. Best of all, the process to connect with more retail partners is quick and simple. Although EDI is in our name our iPaaS solution has grown to be much more, providing solutions for enhanced visibility, collaboration, connectivity and communication.
As of 3rd September 2019 we became part of Cegedim, a global technology group with over 50 years’ experience specialising in technology. Cegedim is a French publicly listed company which employs over 5500 people in more than 18 countries, generating revenues of €600+ million.
Find out more about what it’s like to work in our team:
We are looking for a Support Technician with a keen aptitude for Troubleshooting and Customer Service. We are supporting/configuring components using the latest and greatest technology in the industry.
The role will give you an opportunity to learn and build expertise in numerous leading-edge technologies (Web services, API) and to fast track your career towards larger and more complex technical challenges.
To be successful in this role the required candidate will need to have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and possess excellent customer service, business administration & communication skills.
There are ample opportunities for personal development and career progression within the business. Moreover, you will regularly receive opportunities to further your skillset.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide email and phone Support for the business
• Use both technical and relational skills to lead your tickets to completion
• Manage your Support cases until resolution is found
• Work with cutting-edge technologies that are defining the future of the cloud
• Build an excellent rapport with our customer base
• Directly engage with all departments within NetEDI and provide relevant feedback to help and improve our products
• Create excellent working relationships with customers to provide high quality service/solutions
• Provide excellent Customer Service Skills/feedback
• Close Support tickets against our internal SLA’s
This list of responsibilities is not an exhaustive list of duties, and the postholder will be required to undertake any other reasonable duties as discussed and directed by their Line Manager.
Skills and Experience:
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• A can do attitude
• Embrace the use of technology in a fast-growing industry
• Quickly learn new technologies
• Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise multiple projects at once
• You like to explore new technologies on your own, and find yourself learning faster than others
• You can quickly isolate the root cause of an issue when it arises, and provide a practical solution
• You want the opportunity to make an impact in a scaling business
At NetEDI, we’ve created a strong team culture and ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. After qualifying period in addition to your competitive salary, private health insurance, personal car parking pass, and company pension, we also include:
• Education – We’re committed to helping our people grow by providing in-house education and training whilst on the job.
• Events – NetEDI provide regular group events to help maintain a team ethic and professional culture within the business.
• Social Area – Table Tennis, Pool table with Xbox and Sky TV.
• Well Being – Free gym membership to GymETC situated directly across the road to the work premises.
How to Apply
If this is just the role you’ve been looking for, please apply sending an updated cv to: email@example.com