Our company was founded on the big idea that we could build one integrated business platform and deliver it online to any business so they could be more successful. What does this mean for you? If you’re looking to drive your own career and make a difference through your work, there’s no better opportunity than NetEDI.
NetEDI offers a fully managed service built upon it’s world class SaaS Integration platform NeTIX which connects over 1500 business worldwide to over 37,000 trading relationships. Exchanging over 14 million documents a month and handling over £6 billion worth of transactions per annum. NetEDI serves all types of companies in the supply chain. Whether you’re a retailer, supplier, grocer, healthcare supplier, distributor or 3PL, the NeTIX platform ensures your onboarding experience will be streamlined and pain-free. Best of all, the process to connect with more retail partners is quick and simple. Our solutions go beyond EDI to enhance visibility, collaboration and communication.
Want to know what it’s like to work for us? #MEETJADE
This is a fantastic opportunity for a SQL server DBA looking to manage, optimize, and further develop an existing large-scale production database. They will also be responsible for rolling out and managing SQL Server AlwaysOn.
The company are passionate about being at the forefront of technology and so you will be invited to make suggestions on the implementation of tech and new ways of working. You will work closely with developers, QA and product teams throughout the development cycle.
The office is a vibrant and modern working environment and easily commutable via public transport and local motorway networks. The company invest heavily in their staff offering career progression, a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including flexible working, gym membership, and pension.
There are ample opportunities for personal development and career progression within the business. Moreover, you will regularly receive opportunities to further your skillset.
- Experience in SQL Server 2014/2016, high availability solutions (specifically AlwaysOn)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with SQL Server
- Install, configure, monitor, upgrade and maintain MSSQL databases in production and non-production environments, including DR and patching.
- Database administration for internally developed applications, ensuring continuous 24×7 operation and availability in support of mission critical business applications
- Provide technical expertise and hands-on support in consolidation and migration of databases to new hardware and platforms.
- Write complex stored procedures to maximise performance with very large volumes of data
- Problem solving capabilities and the ability to multitask and re-prioritise work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Proactive and reactive performance analysis, monitoring, troubleshooting and resolution of escalated issues.
- Candidates will be able to work on their own initiative and help assist more junior members.
- Respond to and analyse high severity calls, working to resolution and providing root cause analysis.
- Translate business requirements into conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Manage accounts and security roles
- Assist internal teams with SQL Server environmental problems (performance, security, capacity issues etc).
- Working knowledge of the latest innovations using Columnstore Indexing.
- Experience working with DACPAC files
At NetEDI, we’ve created a strong team culture and ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, private health insurance, personal car parking pass, and pension, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
We’re committed to helping our people grow by providing in-house education and training whilst on the job.
NetEDI provide regular group events to help maintain a team ethic and professional culture within the business.
- Dress code
To provide more freedom, practicality and work focus – NetEDI offer a flexible dress code for our people.
- Breakfast club
We host a regular breakfast club. A complimentary spread of delicious foods to give the best start to the day!
- Social Area
Table Tennis, Pool table with Xbox and Sky TV
- Stocked Kitchen
Regular stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, crisps, snacks and various fruit juice
Free gym membership directly across the road to work out that morning stress
Ready to apply?
Send a copy of your CV along with a cover letter to: email@example.com