Our company was founded on the big idea that we could build one integrated business platform and deliver it online to any business so they could be more successful. What does this mean for you? If you’re looking to drive your own career and make a difference through your work, there’s no better opportunity than NetEDI.
NetEDI offers a fully managed service built upon it’s world class SaaS Integration platform NeTIX which connects over 1500 business worldwide to over 37,000 trading relationships. Exchanging over 14 million documents a month and handling over £6 billion worth of transactions per annum. NetEDI serves all types of companies in the supply chain. Whether you’re a retailer, supplier, grocer, healthcare supplier, distributor or 3PL, the NeTIX platform ensures your onboarding experience will be streamlined and pain-free. Best of all, the process to connect with more retail partners is quick and simple. Our solutions go beyond EDI to enhance visibility, collaboration and communication.
Want to know what it’s like to work for one of the Europe’s leading EDI suppliers? #MEETJADE
We are looking for a talented and proactive developer with great technical ability as well as a good head for business, to join an expanding software house in Preston. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of a variety of internal systems and applications, working with C# / SQL Server / Entity Framework and MS Visual Studio. You must have excellent communication skills with a friendly and approachable nature, as this role will involve communication with various departments, to gather requirements and manage expectations throughout the process. You will work on projects throughout the whole lifecycle, developing in C#. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking company who offer training and career development.
Key Skills Required:
- C# .NET
- .NET Core
- ASP.NET MVC
- Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods
- Angular JS
- MS SQL
At NetEDI, we’ve created a strong team culture and ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, private health insurance, personal car parking pass, and pension, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Education We’re committed to helping our people grow by providing in-house education and training whilst on the job.
- Events NetEDI provide regular group events to help maintain a team ethic and professional culture within the business.
- Dress code To provide more freedom, practicality and work focus – NetEDI offer a flexible dress code for our people.
- Breakfast club We host a regular breakfast club. A complimentary spread of delicious foods to give the best start to the day!
- Social Area Table Tennis, Pool table with Xbox and Sky TV
- Stocked Kitchen Regular stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, crisps, snacks and various fruit juice
- Wellness Free gym membership directly across the road to work out that morning stress
Ready to apply?
Send a copy of your CV along with a cover letter to: email@example.com