Our company was founded on the big idea that we could build one integrated business platform and deliver it online to any business so they could be more successful. What does this mean for you? If you’re looking to drive your own career and make a difference through your work, there’s no better opportunity than NetEDI.
NetEDI offers a fully managed service built upon it’s world class SaaS Integration platform NeTIX which connects over 1500 business worldwide to over 37,000 trading relationships. Exchanging over 14 million documents a month and handling over £6 billion worth of transactions per annum. NetEDI serves all types of companies in the supply chain. Whether you’re a retailer, supplier, grocer, healthcare supplier, distributor or 3PL, the NeTIX platform ensures your onboarding experience will be streamlined and pain-free. Best of all, the process to connect with more retail partners is quick and simple. Our solutions go beyond EDI to enhance visibility, collaboration and communication.
Want to know what it’s like to work for one of Europe’s leading EDI suppliers? #MEETJADE
We are looking for a qualified Sales support specialist to join our team. You will provide support to sales representatives and respond to customer and prospect queries. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
What You’ll Do
- Plan, implement and manage sales educational workshops
- Identify bottlenecks in the sales process
- Suggest solutions in a timely manner
- Identify labor with needs, strengths and weaknesses
- Identify needs for sales skills improvement
- Set objectives and KPIs
- Set up and monitor sales processes
- Serve as advisor to our employees by answering all of their sales related questions and concerns
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses to identify training needs
- Oversee sales training material and suggest improvements
- Stay up-to-date with latest sales trends and best practices
What We’re Looking For
- 3 years of experience as a Sales Support Specialist or similar role
- Understanding of sales process, preferably with customer service experience
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Degree in Business or relevant field
At NetEDI, we’ve created a strong team culture and ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, private health insurance, personal car parking pass, and pension, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
We’re committed to helping our people grow by providing in-house education and training whilst on the job.
NetEDI provide regular group events to help maintain a team ethic and professional culture within the business.
- Dress code
To provide more freedom, practicality and work focus – NetEDI offer a flexible dress code for our people.
- Breakfast club
We host a regular breakfast club. A complimentary spread of delicious foods to give the best start to the day!
- Social Area
Table Tennis, Pool table with Xbox and Sky TV
- Stocked Kitchen
Regular stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, crisps, snacks and various fruit juice
Free gym membership directly across the road to work out that morning stress