Our company was founded on the big idea that we could build one integrated business platform and deliver it online to any business so they could be more successful. What does this mean for you? If you’re looking to drive your own career and make a difference through your work, there’s no better opportunity than NetEDI.
NetEDI offers a fully managed service built upon it’s world class SaaS Integration platform NeTIX which connects over 1500 business worldwide to over 37,000 trading relationships. Exchanging over 14 million documents a month and handling over £6 billion worth of transactions per annum. NetEDI serves all types of companies in the supply chain. Whether you’re a retailer, supplier, grocer, healthcare supplier, distributor or 3PL, the NeTIX platform ensures your onboarding experience will be streamlined and pain-free. Best of all, the process to connect with more retail partners is quick and simple. Our solutions go beyond EDI to enhance visibility, collaboration and communication.
Want to know what it’s like to work for one of the UK’s leading EDI suppliers? #MEETJADE
NetEDI is looking for a high velocity Sales Executive to help us grow revenue. With record sales this year and 50% year on year growth we need motivated and determined sales professionals to reach our goals. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with 5+ years selling experience to be part of an exciting software-as-a-service (SaaS) business.
As a Sales Executive at NetEDI you help customers use information to grow faster and be more efficient in an increasingly Digital World. You are part of a team of highly skilled and entrepreneurial professionals who understand that their customers are experiencing unprecedented change.
Your customers trust your judgment to help them solve their most pressing business problems and to support them in their journey to the cloud and to become a digital enterprise. You will stop at nothing to help them find the right solution to positively impact the business, improve their most important business processes, or reduce their risks. You are comfortable with complex sales cycles.
You are great at:
- Consultative selling and intensely listening to your customers.
- Preparing comprehensive territory plans.
- Identifying and converting opportunities into sales.
- Skillfully executing each phase of the sales process from pipeline generation to closing the deal.
- Masterful client presentations and running effective meetings.
- Clearly articulating the value proposition of solutions and products and the endless possibilities of the digital enterprise to your customers.
- Collaboration across all internal teams and resources to ensure you bring the best solution to your clients.
What it takes:
- You have a track record of at least five years of B2B selling across the Enterprise.
- You have experience working in a consultative capacity with C-level customers on complex cloud-based, on-premises or hybrid solutions.
- You have expert knowledge of the B2B buying process and know all your key competitors and closely follow industry trends.
- You deploy advanced sales methodologies and tools to achieve and exceed your targets.
- Whether it’s the challenge of developing new accounts or finding untapped opportunities in your existing client base, the opportunity to grow our business is what drives your efforts every day.
- You are intellectually curious, easily grasp new products and solutions, and bring the spirit of innovation to your customers.
At NetEDI, we’ve created a strong team culture and ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, private health insurance, personal car parking pass, and pension, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Education We’re committed to helping our people grow by providing in-house education and training whilst on the job.
- Events NetEDI provide regular group events to help maintain a team ethic and professional culture within the business.
- Dress code To provide more freedom, practicality and work focus – NetEDI offer a flexible dress code for our people.
- Breakfast club We host a regular breakfast club. A complimentary spread of delicious foods to give the best start to the day!
- Social Area Table Tennis, Pool table with Xbox and Sky TV
- Stocked Kitchen Regular stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, crisps, snacks and various fruit juice
- Wellness Free gym membership directly across the road to work out that morning stress
Ready to apply?
Send a copy of your CV along with a cover letter to: email@example.com