Job Description: Sales Executive
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday
Location: Home/Office based role
Our Company was founded on the idea that we could build one integrated business platform and deliver it online to any business so they could be more successful.
What does this mean for you? If you’re looking to drive your own career and make a difference through your work, there’s no better opportunity than NetEDI.
We offer a fully managed service built upon our world class iPaaS solution NeTIX, which connects business worldwide to their trading relationships. Exchanging millions documents a month and handling transactions worth billions of pounds per annum. NetEDI serves all types of companies in the supply chain. Whether a retailer, automotive, supplier, grocer, healthcare supplier, ecommerce platform, distributor or 3PL, our NeTIX platform ensures their onboarding experience will be streamlined and pain-free. Best of all, the process to connect with more retail partners is quick and simple. Although EDI is in our name our iPaaS solution has grown to be much more, providing solutions for enhanced visibility, collaboration, connectivity and communication.
As of 3rd September 2019 we became part of Cegedim, a global technology group with over 50 years’ experience specialising in technology. Cegedim is a French publicly listed company which employs over 5500 people in more than 18 countries, generating revenues of €600+ million.
Want to know what it’s like to work for us? Meet the team:
The Sales Executive is a core member of the team. NetEDI is looking for a high velocity Sales Executive to help us grow revenue. With record sales this year and 50% year on year growth we need motivated and determined sales professionals to reach our goals. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with 5+ years selling experience to be part of an exciting software-as-a-service (SaaS) business.
As a Sales Executive at NetEDI you help customers use information to grow faster and be more efficient in an increasingly Digital World. You are part of a team of highly skilled and entrepreneurial professionals who understand that their customers are experiencing unprecedented change.
Your customers trust your judgment to help them solve their most pressing business problems and to support them in their journey to the cloud and to become a digital enterprise. You will stop at nothing to help them find the right solution to positively impact the business, improve their most important business processes, or reduce their risks. You are comfortable with complex sales cycles.
To be successful in this role the required candidate will need to have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and possess excellent customer service, business administration & communication skills.
There are ample opportunities for personal development and career progression within the business. Moreover, you will regularly receive opportunities to further your skillset.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Consultative selling and intensely listening to your customers.
• Preparing comprehensive territory plans.
• Identifying and converting opportunities into sales.
• Skillfully executing each phase of the sales process from pipeline generation to closing the deal.
• Masterful client presentations and running effective meetings.
• Clearly articulating the value proposition of solutions and products and the endless possibilities of the digital enterprise to your customers. Collaboration across all internal teams and resources to ensure you bring the best solution to your clients.
This list of responsibilities is not an exhaustive list of duties, and the postholder will be required to undertake any other reasonable duties as discussed and directed by their Line Manager.
Skills and Experience:
• You have a track record of at least five years of B2B selling across the Enterprise.
• You have experience working in a consultative capacity with C-level customers on complex cloudbased, on-premises or hybrid solutions. You have expert knowledge of the B2B buying process and know all your key competitors and closely follow industry trends.
• You deploy advanced sales methodologies and tools to achieve and exceed your targets. Whether it’s the challenge of developing new accounts or finding untapped opportunities in your existing client base, the opportunity to grow our business is what drives your efforts every day.
• You are intellectually curious, easily grasp new products and solutions, and bring the spirit of innovation to your customers.
At NetEDI, we’ve created a strong team culture and ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. After qualifying period in addition to your competitive salary, private health insurance, personal car parking pass, and company pension, we also include:
• Education – We’re committed to helping our people grow by providing in-house education and training whilst on the job.
• Events – NetEDI provide regular group events to help maintain a team ethic and professional culture within the business.
• Social Area – Table Tennis, Pool table with Xbox and Sky TV.
• Well Being – Free gym membership to GymETC situated directly across the road to the work premises.
How to Apply
If this is just the role you’ve been looking for, please apply now by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.