Company was founded on the idea that we could build one integrated business
platform and deliver it online to any business so they could be more successful.
What does this mean for you? If you’re looking to drive your own career and make a difference through your work, there’s no better opportunity than NetEDI.
We offer a fully managed service built upon our world class SaaS Integration platform NeTIX, which connects over 1500 business worldwide to over 37,000 trading relationships. Exchanging over 14 million documents a month and handling over £6 billion worth of transactions per annum. NetEDI serves all types of companies in the supply chain. Whether a retailer, supplier, grocer, healthcare supplier, distributor or 3PL, our NeTIX platform ensures their onboarding experience will be streamlined and pain-free. Best of all, the process to connect with more retail partners is quick and simple. Our solutions go beyond EDI to enhance visibility, collaboration and communication.
As of September 2019 we became part of Cegedim, a global technology group with over 50 years’ experience specialising in healthcare and technology. Cegedim employs over 5000 people worldwide, generating revenues of €500 million in 2019
Find out more about what we do and what it’s like to work in our team, #MEETJADE:
NetEDI is looking for a proactive and Sales Director to lead our sales team and drive revenue growth. With record sales over the last year and 50% year on year growth we need motivated and determined sales professionals to reach our goals. This is an exciting opportunity for someone proven sales leadership and success in achieving strategic growth in a mid-sized business to be part of an exciting software-as-a-service (SaaS) business.
- Report to the CEO of NetEDI Limited
- Having responsibility for sales and gross margins, the Sales Director will define, develop and implement the sales strategy to ensure the business achieves its business objectives and financial targets
- Deliver significant profitable sales growth of 30%+ year on year
- Build and develop relationships with other business units within the group to enable cross selling of services
- Build robust, long‐term client relationships cross sector, develop the go‐to‐market sales strategy, create a pipeline of revenue generating opportunities and lead the major bid campaigns across sales verticals
- Co‐ordinate lead generation, new business sales and account management to generate revenues and increase market share
- Recruit, inspire, coach and motivate the sales team to achieve 30% revenue growth, year on year
- Create a high‐performance sales‐based culture
- Ensure business forecasts and reports are produced and presented on time
- Work with Group to coordinate sales and account management opportunities
- Work closely with the Delivery teams
- Monitor and analyse all members of the sales and pre‐sales teams, in terms of skills assessment, training requirements, performance appraisal and career development
- Drive high levels of customer service, ensure the customer comes first and drive a customer‐centric attitude
- Ensure effective commercial standards and contracts across all business interests
- Develop and be responsible for delivery of a formal sales plan
Key skills, characteristics and experience
- Worked within a mid‐sized business implementing and achieving an accelerated growth strategy for a SaaS business
- Driven fast‐paced structured change
- Experience of leading a sales and pre‐sales function in a SaaS business, with a performance record and proven ability to deliver profitable revenue targets
- Significant experience of scaling a fast‐growing software business across multiple verticals, achieving sales quotas/budgets, market penetration and share, new name business pipeline etc
- Demonstrable experience of contracting and closing multinational clients across borders and geographic regions though effective major account process
- Will have a value‐based, highly consultative solutions selling leadership style who will drive a sales performance sales culture
- An inspirational, respected and passionate individual, with the ability to coach, develop, assess and motivate members of the sales team to ensure everyone is making a positive contribution to the business
- A strong administrator with a clear conformance to existing and ability to design and implement new sales operations processes, disciplines, governance policies and procedures.
- Proven track record of winning large scale £ contracts
- Highly experienced in building strong, long‐term client relationships, where the emphasis is on trust, integrity and quality and personally winning significant customer contracts
- Able to reliably plan, forecast and consistently achieve sales targets and present financial reports on time
- Demanding, with a hands‐on approach and not afraid to own accounts
- Organised, commercially astute with a strong understanding of financial processes
- Will have a client‐centric attitude, where the customer comes first
- Bright, charismatic, highly energetic with the ability to gain credibility quickly
- Will have excellent interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills
At NetEDI, we’ve created a strong team culture and ask a lot of our people, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, private health insurance, personal car parking pass, and pension, we offer the following perks, including:
We’re committed to helping our people grow by providing in-house education and training whilst on the job.
We provide regular group events to help maintain a team ethic and professional culture within the business.
To provide more freedom, practicality and work focus – we have a flexible dress code for our people.
We host a regular breakfast club. A complimentary spread of delicious foods to give the best start to the day!
Table Tennis, Pool table with Xbox and Sky TV
Regularly stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, crisps, snacks and various fruit juice
Free gym membership directly across the road from the office
Ready to apply?
Send a copy of your CV along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org