Job Description: QA Analyst
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday
Location: Home/Office based role
Salary: £20,000 – £30,000 (DOE)
Our Company was founded on the idea that we could build one integrated business platform and deliver it online to any business so they could be more successful.
What does this mean for you? If you’re looking to drive your own career and make a difference through your work, there’s no better opportunity than NetEDI.
We offer a fully managed service built upon our world class iPaaS solution NeTIX, which connects business worldwide to their trading relationships. Exchanging millions documents a month and handling transactions worth billions of pounds per annum. NetEDI serves all types of companies in the supply chain. Whether a retailer, automotive, supplier, grocer, healthcare supplier, ecommerce platform, distributor or 3PL, our NeTIX platform ensures their onboarding experience will be streamlined and pain-free. Best of all, the process to connect with more retail partners is quick and simple. Although EDI is in our name our iPaaS solution has grown to be much more, providing solutions for enhanced visibility, collaboration, connectivity and communication.
As of 3rd September 2019 we became part of Cegedim, a global technology group with over 50 years’ experience specialising in technology. Cegedim is a French publicly listed company which employs over 5500 people in more than 18 countries, generating revenues of €600+ million.
Find out more about what it’s like to work in our team:
We’re looking for QA Analysts / Software Testers to join our team at NetEDI. You may be a Graduate seeking an opportunity to work in software QA and testing, or have prior Testing experience and looking for the next step to drive your QA Test career forward.
We are leading the way in electronic data interchange software, speeding up and simplifying the way organisations exchange documents with other businesses, customers and suppliers.
You’ll join our talented QA team testing cutting edge applications and products end to end, at the user level and code level, both manually and with automated tools. You’ll develop an understanding of our software internally and our client business requirements, helping drive refinement, debugging problems and writing manual and automated tests cases with scripting tools and/or user-level automated tools.
It’s a fantastic opportunity to develop your expertise and to become part of a company that’s really dynamic and forward thinking. We have a great office space, regular social events, can offer you training and career progression and have a great range of benefits (such as gym membership and health insurance).
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review and analyse system specifications
• Collaborate with QA Testers to develop effective strategies and test plans
• Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
• Evaluate product code according to specifications
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects
• Report bugs and errors to development teams
• Help troubleshoot issues
• Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
This list of responsibilities is not an exhaustive list of duties, and the postholder will be required to undertake any other reasonable duties as discussed and directed by their Line Manager.
Skills and Experience:
To be considered you’ll have a keen interest in technology and software – and have a degree where you have used analytical and problem-solving skills. Alongside this we always look the usual attributes of hard working, ambitious and results driven individuals who can demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills
• Embrace the use of technology in a fast-growing industry
• Passionate about quality
• Demonstrable aptitude for problem solving
• Ability to work as a team and on your own initiative
• Qualified to degree level
• Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise multiple projects at once
• You like to explore new technologies on your own, and find yourself learning faster than others
• You can quickly isolate the root cause of an issue when it arises, and provide a practical solution
• You want the opportunity to make an impact, and you are excited about the visibility your accomplishments will receive in a small, close-knit organisation
At NetEDI, we’ve created a strong team culture and ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. After qualifying period in addition to your competitive salary, private health insurance, personal car parking pass, and company pension, we also include:
• Education – We’re committed to helping our people grow by providing in-house education and training whilst on the job.
• Events – NetEDI provide regular group events to help maintain a team ethic and professional culture within the business.
• Social Area – Table Tennis, Pool table with Xbox and Sky TV.
• Well Being – Free gym membership to GymETC situated directly across the road to the work premises.
How to Apply
If this is just the role you’ve been looking for, please apply now by sending your CV to: email@example.com.