37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday
Location: Home/Office based role
Salary: Competitive (dependent on skills and experience)
Our Company was founded on the idea that we could build one integrated business platform and deliver it online to any business so they could be more successful.
What does this mean for you? If you’re looking to drive your own career and make a difference through your work, there’s no better opportunity than NetEDI.
We offer a fully managed service built upon our world class iPaaS solution NeTIX, which connects business worldwide to their trading relationships. Exchanging millions documents a month and handling transactions worth billions of pounds per annum. NetEDI serves all types of companies in the supply chain. Whether a retailer, automotive, supplier, grocer, healthcare supplier, ecommerce platform, distributor or 3PL, our NeTIX platform ensures their onboarding experience will be streamlined and pain-free. Best of all, the process to connect with more retail partners is quick and simple. Although EDI is in our name our iPaaS solution has grown to be much more, providing solutions for enhanced visibility, collaboration, connectivity and communication.
As of 3rd September 2019 we became part of Cegedim, a global technology group with over 50 years’ experience specialising in technology. Cegedim is a French publicly listed company which employs over 5500 people in more than 18 countries, generating revenues of €600+ million.
Want to know what it’s like to work for us? Meet some of our team:
The Project Manager is a
core role and will join the delivery team.
The role is
customer service orientated focusing on co-ordinating and managing the delivery
of customer solutions through all project stages, from order acceptance through
software development, testing and implementation, up until go live. The Project
Manager is required to work closely with customers, their trading partners and
all departments within NetEDI responsible for developing and delivering the
solution to the customer.
To be successful in this role the required candidate will need to have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and possess excellent customer service, business administration & communication skills.
There are ample opportunities for personal development and career progression within the business. Moreover, you will regularly receive opportunities to further your skillset.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
• Create and define project plan and project objectives
• Plan resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
• Monitor project budget based on project plan and resource requirements
• Track project resource usage against budget, and escalate risk
• Develop and manage detailed project documentation inclusive of schedule, comms and work plans
• Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders both internal within the business and external to the client about strategy, risks, changes, progress and completion
• Utilise industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
• Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
• Measure project performance and feedback to identify areas for improvement
Skills and Experience
• 5 years of project management or related experience
• Project Management Professional certification preferred
• Proven ability to solve problems creatively
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
• Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
• Able to work on their own initiative, self starter attitude
This list of responsibilities is not an exhaustive list of duties, and the postholder will be required to undertake any other reasonable duties as discussed and directed by their Line Manager.
At NetEDI, we’ve created a strong team culture and ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. After qualifying period in addition to your competitive salary, private health insurance, personal car parking pass, and company pension, we also include:
- Education – We’re committed to helping our people grow by providing in-house education and training whilst on the job.
- Events – NetEDI provide regular group events to help maintain a team ethic and professional culture within the business.
- Social Area – Table Tennis, Pool table with Xbox and Sky TV.
- Well Being – Free gym membership with GymETC situated directly across the road to the work premises.
How to Apply
If this is just the role you’ve been looking for, please apply now by sending your CV to: email@example.com.