Our company was founded on the big idea that we could build one integrated business platform and deliver it online to any business so they could be more successful. What does this mean for you? If you’re looking to drive your own career and make a difference through your work, there’s no better opportunity than NetEDI.
NetEDI offers a fully managed service built upon it’s world class SaaS Integration platform NeTIX which connects over 1500 business worldwide to over 37,000 trading relationships. Exchanging over 14 million documents a month and handling over £6 billion worth of transactions per annum. NetEDI serves all types of companies in the supply chain. Whether you’re a retailer, supplier, grocer, healthcare supplier, distributor or 3PL, the NeTIX platform ensures your onboarding experience will be streamlined and pain-free. Best of all, the process to connect with more retail partners is quick and simple. Our solutions go beyond EDI to enhance visibility, collaboration and communication.
Want to know what it’s like to work for one of Europe’s leading EDI providers? #MEETJADE
The role is customer service orientated focusing on cooordinating and managing the delivery of the customer solutions through all project stages, from point of order through software development, testing and implementation, up until go live. The Project Coordinator is required to work closely with customers, their trading partners and all departments within NetEDI responsible for developing and delivering the solution to the customer.
The required candidate requires the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and possess excellent customer service, business administration & communication skills. Any experience of delivering IT projects would be an advantage.
Responsibilities for This Position
- Act as primary contact for customers
- Ensure Project Requirements are provided by customers and their partners
- Creation and issuing of project documentation to stakeholders
- Ensure the project is scheduled in with other departments with appropriate timescales
- Ensure that any project issues are handled and escalated in a timely manner
- Communicate updates and changes to the project effectively with all stakeholders
- Liaison with major retailers to configure customer connections
- Reporting on completed projects to stakeholders and management
- Provide post project support and assistance to customers
Required Key Skills & Personal Qualities
- Good IT skills with knowledge of all Microsoft applications
- Good organization and time management skills, ability to work to tight deadlines is key
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Keen to learn new skills
- Capable and comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Able to demonstrate ability of problem solving and decision making
- Have the ability to plan and prioritise their own work
At NetEDI, we’ve created a strong team culture and ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, private health insurance, personal car parking pass, and pension, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
We’re committed to helping our people grow by providing in-house education and training whilst on the job.
NetEDI provide regular group events to help maintain a team ethic and professional culture within the business.
- Dress code
To provide more freedom, practicality and work focus – NetEDI offer a flexible dress code for our people.
- Breakfast club
We host a regular breakfast club. A complimentary spread of delicious foods to give the best start to the day!
- Social Area
Table Tennis, Pool table with Xbox and Sky TV
- Stocked Kitchen
Regular stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, crisps, snacks and various fruit juice
Free gym membership directly across the road to work out that morning stress