37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday
Location: Home/Office based role (with occasional travel)
Salary: Competitive base + OTE
Our Company was founded on the idea that we could build one integrated business platform and deliver it online to any business so they could be more successful.
What does this mean for you? If you’re looking to drive your own career and make a difference through your work, there’s no better opportunity than NetEDI.
We offer a fully managed service built upon our world class iPaaS solution NeTIX, which connects business worldwide to their trading relationships. Exchanging millions documents a month and handling transactions worth billions of pounds per annum. NetEDI serves all types of companies in the supply chain. Whether a retailer, automotive, supplier, grocer, healthcare supplier, ecommerce platform, distributor or 3PL, our NeTIX platform ensures their onboarding experience will be streamlined and pain-free. Best of all, the process to connect with more retail partners is quick and simple. Although EDI is in our name our iPaaS solution has grown to be much more, providing solutions for enhanced visibility, collaboration, connectivity and communication.
As of 3rd September 2019 we became part of Cegedim, a global technology group with over 50 years’ experience specialising in technology. Cegedim is a French publicly listed company which employs over 5500 people in more than 18 countries, generating revenues of €600+ million.
Find out more about what it’s like to work in our team:
The Pre-Sales Consultant is a core member of the team, working together to identify and develop revenue opportunities with prospects and within our existing customer base. This involves analysing complex customer requirements and providing a compelling, unique value proposition to the customer, which leverages one or more solutions from the NeTIX product portfolio.
To be successful in this role the required candidate will need to have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and possess excellent customer service, business administration & communication skills.
There are ample opportunities for personal development and career progression within the business. Moreover, you will regularly receive opportunities to further your skillset.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design complete, innovative and results-oriented EDI/API and other Supply Chain solutions for clients
• Identify, manage and address client’s needs
• Plan, prepare, conduct EDI and related solutions presentations and product demos for clients, supporting the Sales team
• Assist Sales quotation and proposal preparation by investigating and estimating development\QA
• Write technical specification document
• Co-operate with other teams within the business to drive the innovation of our EDI/API portfolio
• Some travel, mainly within UK, plus occasionally to other countries
This list of responsibilities is not an exhaustive list of duties, and the postholder will be required to undertake any other reasonable duties as discussed and directed by their Line Manager.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 5 years of consulting, Supply chain, EDI, API solution experience • Must have strong initiative, be results-oriented and have well-proven influencing / impact skills
• Must have a strong understanding ERP integration
• Strong presentation skills
• Fluent in English, communicative, customer-focused, success-oriented
• Problem solving attitude and strong analytical skills
• Proven self-starting and entrepreneurial spirit, that allows you to work independently and take responsibility for your own actions
• Willing to work under pressure, meet deadlines and accept responsibility
• Demonstrate an ability of strong customer relationship skills, problem resolution, improved efficiencies and productivity
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Charisma and optimism in day-to-day work, as well as team-spirit, patience, confidence and determination to reach goals
• Microsoft CRM would be an advantage (Training will be given)
• Atlassian Jira & Confluence would be an advantage
• Degree in business or technical studies desirable
At NetEDI, we’ve created a strong team culture and ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. After qualifying period in addition to your competitive salary, private health insurance, personal car parking pass, and company pension, we also include:
• Education – We’re committed to helping our people grow by providing in-house education and training whilst on the job.
• Events – NetEDI provide regular group events to help maintain a team ethic and professional culture within the business.
• Social Area – Table Tennis, Pool table with Xbox and Sky TV.
• Well Being – Free gym membership to GymETC situated directly across the road to the work premises.
How to Apply
If this is just the role you’ve been looking for, please apply now by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.