Our company was founded on the big idea that we could build one integrated business platform and deliver it online to any business so they could be more successful. What does this mean for you? If you’re looking to drive your own career and make a difference through your work, there’s no better opportunity than NetEDI.
NetEDI offers a fully managed service built upon it’s world class SaaS Integration platform NeTIX which connects over 1500 business worldwide to over 37,000 trading relationships. Exchanging over 14 million documents a month and handling over £6 billion worth of transactions per annum. NetEDI serves all types of companies in the supply chain. Whether you’re a retailer, supplier, grocer, healthcare supplier, distributor or 3PL, the NeTIX platform ensures your onboarding experience will be streamlined and pain-free. Best of all, the process to connect with more retail partners is quick and simple. Our solutions go beyond EDI to enhance visibility, collaboration and communication.
Want to know what it’s like to work for one of Europe’s leading EDI suppliers? #MEETJADE
The Pre Sales Consultant is a core member of the team, working together to identify and develop revenue opportunities with prospects and within our existing customer base. This involves analysing complex customer requirements and providing a compelling, unique value proposition to the customer, which leverages one or more solutions from the NeTIX product portfolio.
Global enterprises have an increasingly complex systems infrastructure typically spanning across internal, legacy systems and cloud-based applications. The ability to integrate these systems, manage and govern the data and apply a data strategy to gain meaningful insight to make business critical decisions is key to their competitiveness and success. The Solutions Consultant understands these integration and data management challenges across multiple industries and is responsible for helping the customer visualise how NetEDI meet their business needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design complete, innovative and results-oriented EDI solutions for clients;
- Identify, manage and address client’s needs;
- Plan, prepare and conduct EDI presentations and product demos for clients, supporting the Sales team;
- Assist Sales quotation and proposal preparation by investigating and estimating development\QA
- Some travel, mainly within UK, plus occasionally to other countries;
- Take part in contract negotiations, led by the sales team
- Co-operate with other teams within the business to drive the innovation of our EDI portfolio;
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in business or technical studies;
- Minimum 2 years of consulting, ERP or EDI experience
- Must have strong initiative, be results-oriented and have well-proven influencing / impact skills;
- Must have a strong understanding of EDI, ERP and preferably ERP integration;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Fluent in English, communicative, customer-focused, success-oriented;
- Problem solving attitude and strong analytical skills;
- Proven self-starting and entrepreneurial spirit, that allows you to work independently and take responsibility for your own actions;
- Willing to work under pressure, meet deadlines and accept responsibility;
- Demonstrate an ability of strong customer relationship skills, problem resolution, improved efficiencies and productivity;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Charisma and optimism in day-to-day work, as well as team-spirit, patience, confidence and determination to reach goals;
- Microsoft CRM an advantage (Training will be given)
- Atlassian Jira & Confluence an advantage (Training will be given)
At NetEDI, we’ve created a strong team culture and ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, private health insurance, personal car parking pass, and pension, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
We’re committed to helping our people grow by providing in-house education and training whilst on the job.
NetEDI provide regular group events to help maintain a team ethic and professional culture within the business.
- Dress code
To provide more freedom, practicality and work focus – NetEDI offer a flexible dress code for our people.
- Breakfast club
We host a regular breakfast club. A complimentary spread of delicious foods to give the best start to the day!
- Social Area
Table Tennis, Pool table with Xbox and Sky TV
- Stocked Kitchen
Regular stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, crisps, snacks and various fruit juice
Free gym membership directly across the road to work out that morning stress