How to effectively manage supplier relationships – Free Webinar
Wednesday 25 November, 11am GMT
You should sign up to this webinar if you’d like to:
- Understand how to successfully onboard trading partners
- Ensure trading partner compliance and full adoption
- Grow effective supplier relationship management with your partners
- Learn how your business can benefit from onboarding by the UK’s leading EDI provider
- Find out more about the success some of the UK’s leading companies have enjoyed with onboarding
- See how your business can benefit from a fully autonomous and engaged supply chain
- And more…
Years of experience in one free webinar
Carl Charlesworth is NetEDI’s Services Director and one of the leading Onboarding specialists in the country. Carl has managed and delivered large onboarding projects for major UK retailers, and has successfully implemented EDI solutions for some of the biggest companies in the UK.
Carl currently oversees our onboarding team, and will share over 15 years of experience in ensuring successful supplier onboarding and adoption.
Delivered by the experts
NetEDI are experts in ensuring successful supplier adoption, having managed EDI implementation for the likes of NHS Supply Chain, Poundland, Robert Dyas and SCS to name a few. We’ve successfully onboarded 1000s of trading partners for businesses of all sizes.
This FREE webinar has been setup as we know there is a high demand to learn more about how to maintain and manage supplier relationships. Our in-house team of experts have years of experience in onboarding trading partners across all sectors and are running this webinar to share their knowledge.
Join Darrell Towler as he runs-through the basics of EDI and how it can become your business’ most valuable resource
Arthur Osgood explains how EDI integration works and how it can benefit your business
Ben Minogue runs-through the basics of ASNs and how they can become your business’ most valuable resource
Want to stay up to date with the latest
Sign up to our mailing list and we’ll send out a reminder for each of our upcoming webinars.
Get a free quote or demo
*Don’t worry – we won’t share your details with anyone else