Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday
Location: Home/Office (Leyland) based role
Our Company was founded on the idea that we could build one integrated business platform and deliver it online to any business so they could be more successful.
What does this mean for you? If you’re looking to drive your own career and make a difference through your work, there’s no better opportunity than NetEDI.
We offer a fully managed service built upon our world class iPaaS solution NeTIX, which connects business worldwide to their trading relationships. Exchanging millions documents a month and handling transactions worth billions of pounds per annum. NetEDI serves all types of companies in the supply chain. Whether a retailer, automotive, supplier, grocer, healthcare supplier, ecommerce platform, distributor or 3PL, our NeTIX platform ensures their onboarding experience will be streamlined and pain-free. Best of all, the process to connect with more retail partners is quick and simple. Although EDI is in our name our iPaaS solution has grown to be much more, providing solutions for enhanced visibility, collaboration, connectivity and communication.
As of 3rd September 2019 we became part of Cegedim, a global technology group with over 50 years’ experience specialising in technology. Cegedim is a French publicly listed company which employs over 5500 people in more than 18 countries, generating revenues of €600+ million.
Want to know what it’s like to work for us? Meet the team:
The Onboarding Specialist is a core member of the team acting on behalf of our larger clients.
To be successful in this role the required candidate will need to have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and possess excellent customer service, business administration & communication skills.
There are ample opportunities for personal development and career progression within the business. Moreover, you will regularly receive opportunities to further your skillset.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Act as primary contact for Major customers and their supply chain
• Deliver excellent communication with all stake holders
• Monitor Supplier progress and maintain reporting systems with updates on supplier progress
• Setup Suppliers on the eCommerce Platform
• Support suppliers by responding to queries and providing guidance on next steps
• Review, validate and provide feedback on documents being tested by suppliers
• Provide training to suppliers on the NetEDI Portal Solution
This list of responsibilities is not an exhaustive list of duties, and the postholder will be required to undertake any other reasonable duties as discussed and directed by their Line Manager.
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Strong organisation skills
• Team Player
• Attention to detail
At NetEDI, we’ve created a strong team culture and ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. After qualifying period in addition to your competitive salary, private health insurance, personal car parking pass, and company pension, we also include:
• Education – We’re committed to helping our people grow by providing in-house education and training whilst on the job.
• Events – NetEDI provide regular group events to help maintain a team ethic and professional culture within the business.
• Social Area – Table Tennis, Pool table with Xbox and Sky TV.
• Well Being – Free gym membership to GymETC situated directly across the road to the work premises.
How to Apply
If this is just the role you’ve been looking for, please apply now by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.