Our company was founded on the big idea that we could build one integrated business platform and deliver it online to any business so they could be more successful. What does this mean for you? If you’re looking to drive your own career and make a difference through your work, there’s no better opportunity than NetEDI.
NetEDI offers a fully managed service built upon it’s world class SaaS Integration platform NeTIX which connects over 1500 business worldwide to over 37,000 trading relationships. Exchanging over 14 million documents a month and handling over £6 billion worth of transactions per annum. NetEDI serves all types of companies in the supply chain. Whether you’re a retailer, supplier, grocer, healthcare supplier, distributor or 3PL, the NeTIX platform ensures your onboarding experience will be streamlined and pain-free. Best of all, the process to connect with more retail partners is quick and simple. Our solutions go beyond EDI to enhance visibility, collaboration and communication.
Want to know what it’s like to work for one of Europe’s leading EDI suppliers? #MEETJADE
To support further business expansion, NetEDI are now recruiting for positions available within our Managed Service Team for additional Onboarding Specialists.
The Managed Service Team liaise with our large clients under a mandate to engage their supplier communities in order to move their suppliers to electronic business document exchange. The Onboarding Specialist will be engaged in several projects and work with Suppliers from the initial notification, right through to final testing and Go Live. The role has some minor technical element’s, but full training is provided and the team is supported by strong technical expertise when needed.
As the Onboarding Specialists are acting on behalf of our larger clients, excellent standards in communication are essential, as well as strong organisational skills and a proactive approach to engaging with suppliers in order to meet the timescales outlined by the customer.
The office is a vibrant and modern working environment and easily commutable via public transport and local motorway networks as we are based in Leyland. The company invest heavily in their staff offering career progression, a competitive salary, excellent benefits, gym membership, private healthcare and pension. NetEDI believes strongly in a positive and inclusive staff culture and as such provide staff with regular company events as extra recognition for our success. Our continued growth also affords excellent opportunities for personal development and career progression within the business.
Responsibilities for This Position
- Act as primary contact for Major customers and their supply chain
- Deliver excellent communication with all stake holders
- Monitor Supplier progress and maintain reporting systems with updates on supplier progress
- Setup Suppliers on the eCommerce Platform
- Support suppliers by responding to queries and providing guidance on next steps
- Review, validate and provide feedback on documents being tested by suppliers
- Provide training to suppliers on the NetEDI Portal Solution
Required Key Skills & Personal Qualities
- Excellent communication Skills, written and verbal
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong organization skills
- Team Player
At NetEDI, we’ve created a strong team culture and ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, private health insurance, personal car parking pass, and pension, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Education We’re committed to helping our people grow by providing in-house education and training whilst on the job.
- Events NetEDI provide regular group events to help maintain a team ethic and professional culture within the business.
- Dress code To provide more freedom, practicality and work focus – NetEDI offer a flexible dress code for our people.
- Breakfast club We host a regular breakfast club. A complimentary spread of delicious foods to give the best start to the day!
- Social Area Table Tennis, Pool table with Xbox and Sky TV
- Stocked Kitchen Regular stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, crisps, snacks and various fruit juice
- Wellness Free gym membership directly across the road to work out that morning stress
Ready to apply?
Send a copy of your CV along with a cover letter to: email@example.com