NetEDI COVID-19 Client Update
13 March 2020
As a valued customer of NetEDI & Cegedim, you trust us not only to provide you with a supply chain solution, but to do so in a safe and reliable manner.
As any responsible business operating globally, we recognise the fact that the recent developments of the COVID-19 virus require us to re-assure you about our business readiness, in case of any future developments potentially impacting our workforce and our suppliers.
Like other organisations we are taking the necessary precautions against the spread of COVID-19. We have had no reports of the virus in NetEDI, but nonetheless we feel that taking some steps to ensure that remains the case.
In that context, we have kindly asked that all non-essential visits to the NetEDI office are limited and/or moved to virtual of phone until further notice and curtailed our national and international travel plans.
In order to allay any concerns, NetEDI would like to take this opportunity to confirm to our customers that the relevant measures have been put in place to ensure no break or degradation of service is experienced.
The areas covered relate to Staff, Systems, Infrastructure, Critical Partners:
- We have completed continuity reviews of our NeTIX Platform, and have absolute confidence we will be able to continue delivering a 24/7 service and a 100% up-time on all our solutions
- All staff have the ability to work remotely
- All staff have the ability to connect to NetEDI systems securely
- All staff are being issued with working from home guidelines
- All systems can be accessed remotely via secure VPN
- All systems have documented Business Continuity Plans
- All physical phones are also available to staff as softphones or can also be diverted to mobiles if required
- All required infrastructure to allow for remote working has been sized for all staff accessing concurrently
- All infrastructure have been tested to confirm capacity requirements
- All Critical Partners business continuity plans have been gained, assessed and approved
Taking government advice we are continuing to work from the office confident that when the time comes, we can disperse effectively, and we won’t be ‘remote fatigued’.
Thank you for taking the time to read the above, and whilst it is difficult to predict any future developments, our aim is to ensure that we continue to provide you with the quality of service we strive to deliver in normal circumstances.
Managing Director, Cegedim e-business UK&I
Join us as we discuss just how important integration is for your business. This free webinar is being hosted by… Read more
We are very proud to announce the successful launch of Robert Dyas’ latest version of its digital Supplier Hub. Part… Read more
Steve Moore Head of Healthcare Industry Development After 27 years working within NHS Supply Chain (NHSSC) with the past 5… Read more
Wednesday 18 March 202011am (GMT)Registration details below Join us as we discuss the most important changes happening within the NHS… Read more
Leyland, 28th May 2019 – NetEDI has announced today that its NeTIX Professional 3.0 solution has achieved certification with the… Read more
We recently posted about the strides we’ve made with PEPPOL and the fact that we processed over 100,000 PEPPOL documents… Read more
We recently got the great news that we are an approved drop-off point for Rock FM’s Mission Christmas appeal! We’re… Read more