Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday
Location: Home/Office based role
was founded on the idea that we could build one integrated business platform
and deliver it online to any business so they could be more successful.
What does this mean for you? If you’re looking to drive your own career and make a difference through your work, there’s no better opportunity than NetEDI.
We offer a fully managed service built upon our world class iPaaS solution NeTIX, which connects business worldwide to their trading relationships. Exchanging millions documents a month and handling transactions worth billions of pounds per annum. NetEDI serves all types of companies in the supply chain. Whether a retailer, automotive, supplier, grocer, healthcare supplier, ecommerce platform, distributor or 3PL, our NeTIX platform ensures their onboarding experience will be streamlined and pain-free. Best of all, the process to connect with more retail partners is quick and simple. Although EDI is in our name our iPaaS solution has grown to be much more, providing solutions for enhanced visibility, collaboration, connectivity and communication.
As of 3rd September 2019 we became part of Cegedim, a global technology group with over 50 years’ experience specialising in technology. Cegedim is a French publicly listed company which employs over 5500 people in more than 18 countries, generating revenues of €600+ million.
Find out more about what it’s like to work in our team:
We are looking for an experienced, proactive Marketing Manager with a proven ability to deliver results, to join our expanding organisation, centred around our industry leading iPaaS integration solution NeTIX. The Marketing Manager will work with the Sales and Marketing Director to set the marketing strategy, oversee implementation and report to key stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-performing team.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy that will generate qualified leads in excess of £2m
- Build on knowledge of who our customers are and how we can better meet their needs
- Execute cohesive multi-channel marketing campaigns, including email, SEM, LinkedIn, PPC and offline
- Drive marketing innovations, such as email automation, to maximise ROI
- Develop lead nurture programs to turn cold leads into hot leads
- Ensure all activity is tracked
- Use analytics tools to optimise campaign performance, A/B and multivariant testing, customer segmentation, landing page optimisation and more
- Monitor campaign performance and report KPIs to help inform future strategy and drive up ROI
- Write SEO optimised copy for the organisation’s website
- Assist in putting together materials for webinars
- Execute PR campaigns to promote our products and services
- Lead a small team
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Organising customer events and develop support material for other exhibitions in collaboration with our in-house designer and copywriter
- Working in collaboration with the sales team to ensure that all marketing activities lead to revenue generation
Successful candidates will have
A minimum of 5 years experience working in a b2b marketing role
A degree level or equivalent marketing qualification
Experience of CRM and database management, Dynamics 365 would be an advantage
Experience with CMS systems
A thorough understanding of analytics tools
A flair for copy writing and SEO
At NetEDI, we’ve created a strong team culture and ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. After qualifying period in addition to your competitive salary, private health insurance, personal car parking pass, and company pension, we also include:
• Education – We’re committed to helping our people grow by providing in-house education and training whilst on the job.
• Events – NetEDI provide regular group events to help maintain a team ethic and professional culture within the business.
• Social Area – Table Tennis, Pool table with Xbox and Sky TV.
• Well Being – Free gym membership to Gym ETC situated directly across the road to the work premises.
How to Apply
If this is just the role you’ve been looking for, please apply now by sending your CV to: