NetEDI deliver a cloud based B2B (Business-to-Business) integration platform that connects and automates vital processes for businesses. We've created a scalable platform that provides seamless integrations of EDI/B2B, ERP applications and data sources connected by API's. Our service has received industry recognition from leading research groups and is leading the way in bringing efficiencies to an organisation's supply chain.
About the Team
DevOps is an extremely technical, demanding team that functions at the centre of NetEDI’s business objectives. We’re obsessively focused on maintaining high availability for all of the services we manage, while also implementing the infrastructure solutions that our Implementation teams need in order to succeed.
Lead all business-critical integrations, carefully scoping and requesting integration needs, implementing and documenting all new processes and functions and gaining customer acceptance within the desired timescales
About the Position
As a DevOps Engineer at NetEDI, you will specialise in understanding the complexities of a customer’s technical landscape and will consult and lead all strategic integrations both in a customer-facing role and by providing concise and scoped product development requirements. You will be constantly presented with new challenges with an enormous scope and endless variety.
We’re looking for technology generalists with strong bias to action, excellent analytical skills, and a taste for good engineering. In exchange, we offer an unbeatable work environment, autonomy and support to do what’s right, generous compensation, and limitless room for growth.
- Architect and implement new components of our service platform
- As a member of a small engineering team, provide technical leadership, mentorship, and drive technological impact
- Standardise and document all delivery processes for each integration to the point where integrations can be repeatable, high-volume and delegated to Installation Technicians
- Tackle challenges around user experience, scale, security and analytics
- Participate in product discussions, influence the roadmap, and take ownership and responsibility over new projects to make them happen
- Engage in other ad hoc requests made by the business as appropriate, reporting impact and risk to the Delivery Manager
- Work with cutting-edge technologies that are defining the future of the cloud
Below is a list of preferred requirements. Bear in mind that we always favour good personality, talent, energy, and a history of being a “top performer” over any specific skill set.
- Experience in deploying and maintaining software applications in customer facing environments
- Experience in EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) favoured but not essential
- Any knowledge of Internet technologies and protocols
- Knowledge of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems
- Any experience of application integration
About our Benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Pension employer contribution
- Flexible vacation policy
- Gym discounts
- Well stocked kitchen, regular catered breakfasts and lunches out
- All-company evenings out
Please email your cv and covering letter to email@example.com