NetEDI deliver a cloud based B2B (Business-to-Business) integration platform that connects and automates vital processes for businesses. We've created a scalable platform that provides seamless integrations of EDI/B2B, ERP applications and data sources connected by API's. Our service has received industry recognition from leading research groups and is leading the way in bringing efficiencies to an organisation's supply chain.
About the Team
NetEDI maintains an extremely high level of satisfaction across our customer base.
To continue providing this level of service and support during our growth, we are looking for a very talented contributor with passion for researching complex technologies and high customer satisfaction, to help our customers be successful with NetEDI products.
About the position
You will be a full member of our support team, capable in handling inquiries and problems of all NetEDI products, delivering outstanding service for our customers.
The role will give you an opportunity to build expertise in numerous bleeding-edge technologies and to fast track your career. You’ll find yourself researching new technologies everyday including Web Services, HTTP and many types of Enterprise Software and Software-as-a-Service. You will be a visible “key contributor”, and your successes will be lauded across the company.
- You are eager to solve problems and provide outstanding service to customers
- You like to self-explore new technologies, and find yourself learning faster than others
- You can quickly isolate the root cause of an issue, and provide a practical solution
- You possess the ability to explain technical issues to a variety of audiences, including enterprise clients and experienced software developers/architects
- You want the opportunity to make an impact, and you are excited about the visibility your accomplishments will receive in a small, close-knit organisation
Below is a list of preferred requirements. Bear in mind that we always favor good personality, talent, energy, and a history of being a “top performer” over any specific skill set.
- Experience in application support to external businesses (Ie. Not internal users)
- Experience in EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) is favourable but not essential
- Understanding of Internet technologies and protocols such as HTTP and FTP
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with Web Services
- Excellent Verbal and Writing English communication skills
- Experience in working with technical solutions for enterprise software or applications
- Integration product support
About our Benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Pension employer contribution
- Flexible vacation policy
- Gym discounts
- Well stocked kitchen, regular catered breakfasts and lunches out
- All-company evenings out
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org