IT Support Assistant
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday
Location: Home/Office based role
Salary: Competitive base
Our Company was founded on the idea that we could build one integrated business platform and deliver it online to any business so they could be more successful.
What does this mean for you? If you’re looking to drive your own career and make a difference through your work, there’s no better opportunity than NetEDI.
We offer a fully managed service built upon our world class iPaaS solution NeTIX, which connects business worldwide to their trading relationships. Exchanging millions documents a month and handling transactions worth billions of pounds per annum. NetEDI serves all types of companies in the supply chain. Whether a retailer, automotive, supplier, grocer, healthcare supplier, ecommerce platform, distributor or 3PL, our NeTIX platform ensures their onboarding experience will be streamlined and pain-free. Best of all, the process to connect with more retail partners is quick and simple. Although EDI is in our name our iPaaS solution has grown to be much more, providing solutions for enhanced visibility, collaboration, connectivity and communication.
As of 3rd September 2019 we became part of Cegedim, a global technology group with over 50 years’ experience specialising in technology. Cegedim is a French publicly listed company which employs over 5500 people in more than 18 countries, generating revenues of €600+ million.
Want to know more about what it’s like to work for us? Meet the team:
We’re looking for an IT and support assistant to join NetEDI. Your role will be to assist the support team with handling and carrying out first line triage on support calls, and assisting the IT manager with light duty IT work. You will liaise with the IT managers and support staff to manage internal and external / client work as required.
Specific Objectives and Responsibilities
- Carry out laptop / desktop hardware and software installs and upgrades
- Carry out light duty IT operational duties such as infrastructure restarts and reboots
- Review helpdesk mailbox request
- Log and carry out first line triage on support requests
- Respond to clients where appropriate
Skills & Experience
- Be self-motivated and keen to learn.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have demonstrable interpersonal skills and work with people from all areas of the organisation
- Have strong time management skills
- Have some past experience on working with Microsoft products and operating systems
At NetEDI, we’ve created a strong team culture and ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. After qualifying period in addition to your competitive salary, private health insurance, personal car parking pass, and company pension, we also include:
- Education – We’re committed to helping our people grow by providing in-house education and training whilst on the job.
- Events – NetEDI provide regular group events to help maintain a team ethic and professional culture within the business.
- Office Social Area – Table Tennis, Pool table with Xbox etc.
- Well Being – Free gym membership to GymETC.
How to Apply
If this is just the role you’ve been looking for, please apply now by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.