Business Development Executive
37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday
Location: Home/Office based role (with occasional travel)
Salary: Competitive base + OTE
Our Company was founded on the idea that we could build one integrated business platform and deliver it online to any business so they could be more successful.
What does this mean for you? If you’re looking to drive your own career and make a difference through your work, there’s no better opportunity than NetEDI.
We offer a fully managed service built upon our world class iPaaS solution NeTIX, which connects business worldwide to their trading relationships. Exchanging millions documents a month and handling transactions worth billions of pounds per annum. NetEDI serves all types of companies in the supply chain. Whether a retailer, automotive, supplier, grocer, healthcare supplier, ecommerce platform, distributor or 3PL, our NeTIX platform ensures their onboarding experience will be streamlined and pain-free. Best of all, the process to connect with more retail partners is quick and simple. Although EDI is in our name our iPaaS solution has grown to be much more, providing solutions for enhanced visibility, collaboration, connectivity and communication.
As of 3rd September 2019 we became part of Cegedim, a global technology group with over 50 years’ experience specialising in technology. Cegedim is a French publicly listed company which employs over 5500 people in more than 18 countries, generating revenues of €600+ million.
Find out more about what it’s like to work in our team:
The Business Development Executive is a core member of the team.
To be successful in this role the required candidate will need to have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and possess excellent customer service, business administration & communication skills.
There are ample opportunities for personal development and career progression within the business. Moreover, you will regularly receive opportunities to further your skillset.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Cold calling, lead generation – making outbound calls to potential customers / prospects and creating leads
• Researching and qualifying new leads
• Generate a pipeline of warm leads to set appointments
• Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities
• Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email
• Keeping up with product and service information and updates
• Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers
This list of responsibilities is not an exhaustive list of duties, and the postholder will be required to undertake any othger reasonable duties as discussed and directed by their Line Manager.
Skills and Experience:
• Previous experience in outbound calls, appointment setting, lead generation preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Microsoft Dynamics
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Good organisational skills and the ability to multitask
• Excellent phone and cold calling skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Strong listening and sales skills
• Ability to achieve targets
At NetEDI, we’ve created a strong team culture and ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. After qualifying period in addition to your competitive salary, private health insurance, personal car parking pass, and company pension, we also include:
• Education – We’re committed to helping our people grow by providing in-house education and training whilst on the job.
• Events – NetEDI provide regular group events to help maintain a team ethic and professional culture within the business.
• Social Area – Table Tennis, Pool table with Xbox and Sky TV.
• Well Being – Free gym membership to GymETC situated directly across the road to the work premises.
How to Apply
If this is just the role you’ve been looking for, please apply now by sending your CV to: email@example.com.