37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday
Location: Home/Office based role
Salary: Competitive (dependent on skills and experience)
Our Company was founded on the idea that we could build one integrated business platform and deliver it online to any business so they could be more successful.
What does this mean for you? If you’re looking to drive your own career and make a difference through your work, there’s no better opportunity than NetEDI.
We offer a fully managed service built upon our world class iPaaS solution NeTIX, which connects business worldwide to their trading relationships. Exchanging millions documents a month and handling transactions worth billions of pounds per annum. NetEDI serves all types of companies in the supply chain. Whether a retailer, automotive, supplier, grocer, healthcare supplier, ecommerce platform, distributor or 3PL, our NeTIX platform ensures their onboarding experience will be streamlined and pain-free. Best of all, the process to connect with more retail partners is quick and simple. Although EDI is in our name our iPaaS solution has grown to be much more, providing solutions for enhanced visibility, collaboration, connectivity and communication.
As of 3rd September 2019 we became part of Cegedim, a global technology group with over 50 years’ experience specialising in technology. Cegedim is a French publicly listed company which employs over 5500 people in more than 18 countries, generating revenues of €600+ million.
Want to know what it’s like to work for us? Meet some of our team:
technician will join the Operations Team. The role is customer service orientated
focusing on setup and configuration of the NeTIX solution for all customers and
trading partners . The installation technician is required to work closely with
customers, their trading partners in order to deliver the platform in an
efficient and timely manner ensuring the customer is kept informed with progress and completion.
To be successful in this role the required candidate will need to have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and possess excellent technical, customer service & communication skills.
There are ample opportunities for personal development and career progression within the business. Moreover, you will regularly receive opportunities to further your skillset.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up and configure the NeTIX solution for the customer and trading partners that have been ordered
- Install integration modules on customers servers and configure
- Ensure the customer is kept up to date with progress of installation during the installs process
- Complete full end to end testing with both customer and trading partner
- Conduct training on the solution and the integration method so both customer and trading partner are confident and able to go live
- Ensure the customer is comfortable with all processes after going live prior to handing over to support
- Transition the relationship to the NetEDI support team after go live, completing the handover in line with the required business processes.
- Manage implementation to agreed timescales, and manage customer communication with all relevant stakeholders & third parties
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities accordingly.
Skills and Experience
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Experience of order management systems & warehouse management
- Previous EDI or Integration experience would be beneficial
- Operating system & IT systems experience
This list of responsibilities is not an exhaustive list of duties, and the postholder will be required to undertake any other reasonable duties as discussed and directed by their Line Manager.
At NetEDI, we’ve created a strong team culture and ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. After qualifying period in addition to your competitive salary, private health insurance, personal car parking pass, and company pension, we also include:
- Education – We’re committed to helping our people grow by providing in-house education and training whilst on the job.
- Events – NetEDI provide regular group events to help maintain a team ethic and professional culture within the business.
- Social Area – Table Tennis, Pool table with Xbox and Sky TV.
- Well Being – Free gym membership with GymETC situated directly across the road to the work premises.
How to Apply
If this is just the role you’ve been looking for, please apply now by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.