Our company was founded on the big idea that we could build one integrated business platform and deliver it online to any business so they could be more successful. What does this mean for you? If you’re looking to drive your own career and make a difference through your work, there’s no better opportunity than NetEDI.
NetEDI offers a fully managed service built upon it’s world class SaaS Integration platform NeTIX which connects over 1500 business worldwide to over 37,000 trading relationships. Exchanging over 14 million documents a month and handling over £6 billion worth of transactions per annum. NetEDI serves all types of companies in the supply chain. Whether you’re a retailer, supplier, grocer, healthcare supplier, distributor or 3PL, the NeTIX platform ensures your onboarding experience will be streamlined and pain-free. Best of all, the process to connect with more retail partners is quick and simple. Our solutions go beyond EDI to enhance visibility, collaboration and communication.
Want to know what it’s like to work for us? #MEETJADE
NetEDI deliver a cloud based B2B (Business-to-Business) integration platform that connects and automates vital processes for businesses. To be considered we are keen to speak to you if you have a keen interest in technology and software – and have a degree where you have used analytical and problem-solving skills. Alongside your degree we always look the usual attributes of hard working, ambitious and results driven individuals who can demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
About the Team
The Core Platform team implements the critical platform components for NetEDI customers. We are looking for an Implementation technician with a keen aptitude for building technical solutions and communicating well with the client. We are building reusable components using the latest and greatest technology in the industry.
About the Position
The role will give you an opportunity to learn and build expertise in numerous leading-edge technologies (Web services, API) and to fast track your career towards larger and more complex technical challenges. As an Implementation Technician, you will:
- Learn to configure & implement our cloud-platform for new/existing clients.
- Use both technical and relational skills to lead your projects to completion
- Ensure the client is trained and satisfied with the platform
- Look after your projects to ensure a smooth ‘Go-live’ within agreed timescales
- Work with cutting-edge technologies that are defining the future of the cloud
- Directly engage with engineering and product to triage and provide quantified feedback to help and improve our products
- Build and implement the NetEDI cloud-platform components for new and existing clients
- Learn to manage multiple implementation projects and ensure their successful completion through to ‘Go-live’
- Strong communication skills
- Embrace the use of technology in a fast-growing industry
- Quickly learn new technologies
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise multiple projects at once
- You like to explore new technologies on your own, and find yourself learning faster than others
- You can quickly isolate the root cause of an issue when it arises, and provide a practical solution
- You want the opportunity to make an impact, and you are excited about the visibility your accomplishments will receive in a small, close-knit organisation
At NetEDI, we’ve created a strong team culture and ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, private health insurance, personal car parking pass, and pension, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Education We’re committed to helping our people grow by providing in-house education and training whilst on the job.
- Events NetEDI provide regular group events to help maintain a team ethic and professional culture within the business.
- Dress code To provide more freedom, practicality and work focus – NetEDI offer a flexible dress code for our people.
- Breakfast club We host a regular breakfast club. A complimentary spread of delicious foods to give the best start to the day!
- Social Area Table Tennis, Pool table with Xbox and Sky TV
- Stocked Kitchen Regular stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, crisps, snacks and various fruit juice
- Wellness Free gym membership directly across the road to work out that morning stress
Ready to apply?
Send a copy of your CV along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org