Customer SysOps Engineer
NetEDI deliver a cloud based B2B (Business-to-Business) integration platform that connects and automates vital processes for businesses. We've created a scalable platform that provides seamless integrations of EDI/B2B, ERP applications and data sources connected by API's. Our service has received industry recognition from leading research groups and is leading the way in bringing efficiencies to an organisation's supply chain.
About the Team
In order to support our rapid growth and reach the next level of scale, we are currently seeking exceptionally talented systems and cloud engineers who can drive successful customer integrations by extending the functionality of our Cloud Platform and continuously enhance our engagement best practices.
The Customer SysOps Engineer provides technical resource support for the NetEDI team and our Cloud customers. Also brings a deep
understanding of Internet technologies, networking, systems engineering, Cloud and security to the team.
About the Position
- Help customers with challenging complex technical issues and quickly learn new technologies.
- Directly engage with DevOps, engineering and product to triage and provide quantified feedback to help and improve our products
- Drive outstanding customer experience
- Promote knowledge sharing in the team by contributing to the knowledge base.
- Help improving and optimising support processes, and build support tools for our customers and internal teams
- Engage with other cross-functional teams to review and improve customer engagement with NetEDI Support and products
- Help maintaining NetEDI as a differentiator
Below is a list of preferred requirements. Bear in mind that we always favour good personality, talent, energy, and a history of being a “top performer” over any specific skill set.
- Demonstrated expertise implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade technical systems and networking solutions meeting complex business requirements
- Experience in deploying and maintaining software applications in customer facing environments
- Any knowledge of Internet technologies and protocols
- Knowledge of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems
- Experience in EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) favoured but not essential
- Any experience of application integration
About our Benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Pension employer contribution
- Flexible vacation policy
- Gym discounts
- Well stocked kitchen, regular catered breakfasts and lunches out
- All-company evenings out
Please email your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org