Customer Experience Manager
37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday
Location: Home/Office based role
Salary: Competitive (dependent on skills and experience)
Our Company was founded on the idea that we could build one integrated business platform and deliver it online to any business so they could be more successful.
What does this mean for you? If you’re looking to drive your own career and make a difference through your work, there’s no better opportunity than NetEDI.
We offer a fully managed service built upon our world class iPaaS solution NeTIX, which connects business worldwide to their trading relationships. Exchanging millions documents a month and handling transactions worth billions of pounds per annum. NetEDI serves all types of companies in the supply chain. Whether a retailer, automotive, supplier, grocer, healthcare supplier, ecommerce platform, distributor or 3PL, our NeTIX platform ensures their onboarding experience will be streamlined and pain-free. Best of all, the process to connect with more retail partners is quick and simple. Although EDI is in our name our iPaaS solution has grown to be much more, providing solutions for enhanced visibility, collaboration, connectivity and communication.
As of 3rd September 2019 we became part of Cegedim, a global technology group with over 50 years’ experience specialising in technology. Cegedim is a French publicly listed company which employs over 5500 people in more than 18 countries, generating revenues of €600+ million.
Want to know what it’s like to work for us? Meet some of our team:
Reporting to and working alongside the Chief Operating Officer (COO) the Customer Experience Manager (CEM) is a core member of the management team, you are the customer advocate providing the voice of the customer into the business, helping identify and overcome issues and improve business processes and communication to ensure an improved customer experience.
The CEM will liaise strategically with all areas of the business and have decision making authority. You will ensure the business, plans, organises, and monitors the company’s customer service operations to ensure optimised interaction between NetEDI and our clients. In this role you will need to have the ability to work under pressure, manage tight deadlines and possess excellent customer service, business administration & communication skills. There are also ample opportunities for personal development and career progression within the business. Moreover, you will regularly receive opportunities to further your skillset.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Liaise with customers to both problem solve any issues and to create opportunities for promotion of NetEDI
• Lead customer advocacy throughout the business
• Work with the ELT to define and implement standards & procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience
• Liaise with marketing to conduct surveys to gather information on customer opinion of rendered services
• Liaise with development to create and own a software deployment and feedback process
• Liaise with development & R&D to understand new features and functions to relay onto the client
• Advise upon the activities of customer facing teams to ensure their interaction with customers reflect positively on the company
• Alongside the marketing dept establish communication mediums through which customers can readily contact a company and vice versa (for example via social media)
• Monitor the activities of all business teams to ensure compliance with acceptable standards of customer service and implement improvement plans where required
• Organise training programs for customer facing representatives in order to update their job knowledge and enhance their skills
• Utilise customer relationship management (CRM) tools in coordinating and monitoring customer experience operations
• Attend seminars, workshops, and conferences to understand and implement the latest industry best practices
• Be the customers advocate, their friend on the inside whilst ensuring the best interests of the business
This list of responsibilities is not an exhaustive list of duties, and the postholder will be required to undertake any other reasonable duties as discussed and directed by their Line Manager.
• Team management and leadership skills
• Change management skills
• Analytical skills
• People skills such as empathy, patience, and politeness
• Communication skills, both verbal & written
• Decision-making skills driven by customer insights
• Skills to understand and interpret customer behaviour
At NetEDI, we’ve created a strong team culture and ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. After qualifying period in addition to your competitive salary, private health insurance, personal car parking pass, and company pension, we also include:
• Education – We’re committed to helping our people grow by providing in-house education and training whilst on the job.
• Events – NetEDI provide regular group events to help maintain a team ethic and professional culture within the business.
• Social Area – Table Tennis, Pool table with Xbox and Sky TV.
• Well Being – Free gym membership to GymETC situated directly across the road to the work premises.
How to Apply
If this is just the role you’ve been looking for, please apply now by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.