Our company was founded on the big idea that we could build one integrated business platform and deliver it online to any business so they could be more successful. What does this mean for you? If you’re looking to drive your own career and make a difference through your work, there’s no better opportunity than NetEDI.
NetEDI offers a fully managed service built upon it’s world class SaaS Integration platform NeTIX which connects over 1500 business worldwide to over 37,000 trading relationships. Exchanging over 14 million documents a month and handling over £6 billion worth of transactions per annum. NetEDI serves all types of companies in the supply chain. Whether you’re a retailer, supplier, grocer, healthcare supplier, distributor or 3PL, the NeTIX platform ensures your onboarding experience will be streamlined and pain-free. Best of all, the process to connect with more retail partners is quick and simple. Our solutions go beyond EDI to enhance visibility, collaboration and communication.
Want to know what it’s like to work for one of the Europe’s leading EDI suppliers? #MEETJADE
We have an exciting opportunity within our high performing B2B sales function for a sales focused Channel Sales Manager. As the successful candidate your primary focus will be to grow and maintain our key strategic partnerships in the UK and internationally. The successful applicant will play a critical role in driving the future success of the NetEDI brand.
You will work closely with your sales colleagues to follow-up on potential prospects and build relationships within new and existing business partners and Resellers. You will be working in a high performing sales team, with the opportunity to increase your knowledge and skills quickly through ongoing training and development. You will be expected to lead from the front in creating opportunities with potential partners, armed with a highly innovative technology proposition. You will receive full and continued training and support, allowing you to become a NetEDI Sales Specialist.
It would be highly beneficial to have experience in channel sales in the software industry, this role will involve leveraging relationships within our strategic partner network to promote sales of NetEDI products.
- Build and maintain key strategic alliances and partnerships with our Partner ecosystems around the world.
- Promote the NetEDI software suite among our existing partners and distributors, demonstrating the benefits of NetEDI over competitor software products
- Identify and onboard new partners by engaging with prospects and evaluating the mutual benefits of working together
- Explore opportunities to partner with new Business Partners and Resellers and proactively follow up on opportunities to close deals
- Help drive business and technical enablement with new and existing partners.
- Work with marketing and sales to develop and execute pipeline of on-going events and activities to engage with strategic partners
- Attend and present to various user groups within the partner network.
- Create and promote innovative value propositions around NetEDI products.
- Communicating new product developments to existing & prospective customers
- Regularly update the CRM system with the details of your accounts and opportunities
- Plan approaches & pitches, working with others to develop a proposal that addresses the client’s needs, concerns & objectives
- Significant enterprise business development or account management experience in the software industry.
- Experience of Channel Sales, engaging with strategic partners to promote sales of software products
- Self-starter, positive attitude, competitive
- Previous B2B technology sales experience
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing & SaaS products
- Experience using MS Dynamics or similar CRM database
- A highly motivated attitude to targets
- Competitive attitude with a resilience and determination to succeed
- Willingness to contribute to a great culture, and deliver new ideas to the role
At NetEDI, we’ve created a strong team culture and ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, private health insurance, personal car parking pass, and pension, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
We’re committed to helping our people grow by providing in-house education and training whilst on the job.
NetEDI provide regular group events to help maintain a team ethic and professional culture within the business.
- Dress code
To provide more freedom, practicality and work focus – NetEDI offer a flexible dress code for our people.
- Breakfast club
We host a regular breakfast club. A complimentary spread of delicious foods to give the best start to the day!
- Social Area
Table Tennis, Pool table with Xbox and Sky TV
- Stocked Kitchen
Regular stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, crisps, snacks and various fruit juice
Free gym membership directly across the road to work out that morning stress
Ready to apply?
Send a copy of your CV along with a cover letter to: email@example.com