NetEDI’s Cloud based EDI & B2B Integration platform.
NetEDI offers a range of integration services for ERP, accounting systems, custom developed databases and middleware on-premise integration servers.
ERP and Back office system users can now leverage NetIX, an on-demand software-as-a-service single platform solution. Customers and suppliers gain seamless, visible and real time integration with all your trading partners. You don’t need to acquire, integrate, manage or maintain additional EDI software like on-premise applications. You subscribe and download your chosen integration adapter from the NetEDI marketplace which is an easily installed software adapter.
Order processing is a fast-paced operation involving multiple people, departments and critical transactions. And your customers want to know when their orders have been received, are in-process or are en route for fulfilment. But the processes that support your sales orders – such as auditing and customer feedback – are often manual.
The NetIX solution for sales order processing addresses these issues by providing an on-demand solution, the web services framework seamlessly connects you and you’re trading partners through one simple interface.
As a supplier, you receive your customer’s purchase Orders directly into your ERP, back office system through the NetIX adapter. They are then automatically processed and posted into your Sales Order Processing module
Sales Order processing will then direct you through generating the picking, packing and shipping. NetIXs adapters are easily configurable to trigger each stage of Sales Order Processing to allow simultaneous translation of a document for outbound delivery to your customers electronically.
Common messages include:
- Order responses
- Despatch Advices. (ASNs)
- Price Catalogues
- Invoices & Credit Notes
Instead of printing, you simply click “Send to EDI” to translate your documents through NetIX, and NEGrid would send your messages to your Customers. This can all be tracked through NetEDI’s web based dashboard for 100% visibility.
In the cloud, NetIX translates your orders, invoices and other documents to and from the NetIX adapter via our API, using a standard document object model, to and from the required format of your customers.
Our portfolio of NetIX adapters include:
|Sage 50||Sage 200||Sage 500|
|Sage 1000||Microsoft Dynamics AX||Microsoft Dynamics NAV|
|Microsoft Dynamics GP||IRIS Exchequer||Pegasus Opera|
The adapters utilise a standard API and web services to seamlessly connect you to the NetIX integration platform. NetIXs flexible single platform infrastructure will improve your ability to exchange data with trading partners and provide:
- a fast, flexible way to simplify data exchange
- streamline business transactions
- improve supplier and trading partner communications
- and significantly increase operational efficiency
NetIX global EDI & B2B integration platform features:
- Global supply chain visibility and transaction management
- Document Creation, Open framework
- Real Time exchange
- Enhanced visibility of your supply chain with end-to-end monitoring of all exchanges and real-time notification of issues
- On Demand Cloud translation
- Setup in minutes
- Access to NetEDIs portfolio of Value Added Services
- Take advantage of next generation Agile ERP integration (Embedded EDI)
You can enjoy the benefits of electronic trading without investing in costly EDI software licencing.
- Rapid deployment
- Better User Adoption, this includes:
- Reduction in licensing, training, and support costs of adding additional users
- Decreasing the time to setup up new users, maximising their productivity from using the service.
- Reduced Support Needs through fewer human errors
- Provided as a Managed service which increases your return on investment (ROI)
- On-demand, seamless integration platform for real-time application 2 application (A2A) integration
- Secure B2B communications
- No new software to purchase